...but on Oscar night...well I like Oscar night...Pt. 2

Well the night is over. It was a great night for the movies.

I predicted 17 out of the 24 winners correctly. Not great, but I'll take it...at least I outguessed my brother, dad, and most of my other friends.

The highlight of the evening for me was Pete Docter's acceptance speech for Up. His heartfelt speech brought me and Alee to tears. I can't find the video for the speech online, so I'm just going to post the end of the speech:

"It was an incredible, incredible adventure making this movie, but the heart of it came from home. And to our families, in my case, to my wonderful parents, they were so supportive. My kids, Nicholas and Ellie, and my amazing wife Amanda, you guys are the greatest adventure. Thank you."
-Pete Docter

0 comments:

Post a Comment